Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Currently Loving: Apothecary Pretties

(photo by me:)
This time last year I was in the middle of planning my wedding. Back then (it seems like ages ago) I was obsessed with finding affordable Apothecary jars in different shapes and heights for the candy table I was planning to have. I don't have much use for them now and although I still think they're lovely, I am newly obsessed with Apothecary Bottles and their lovely silhouettes. And they are available everywhere vintage and new (that look vintage) in all price ranges. It seems that there are also more and more Apothecary inspired patterns/motifs turning up too! Here are a few Apothecary and Apothecary Inspired products I'm loving (especially the glass decoupage trays by artist Jason Polan for West Elm) as well as ideas for using these lovely old (looking) bottles, including a great DIY project I am going to attempt.

Click on image above to shop the items:)

Jason Polan Glass Decoupage Trays from West Elm

Photo and D.I.Y. Centerpiece idea found on Elizabeth Ann Designs

Found Pharmacy Bottles from Pottery Barn

Photo and D.I.Y. Vintage Apothecary Bottles-Free Labels via Eat Drink Chic
Defined Bottle print on canvas via Misomod

Amber Glass Pharmacy Bottles from Restoration Hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...