Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring 2011: Lavender Pantone 15-3817

I have had a long love affair with lavender! In short(ish) phases but in large doses. My wedding palette consisted of many tones of violet including lavender and since then, I've been a little over lavender and other tones of violet in general, but I think I am in love all over again!  So tell me, is Lavender one of your favorites?! Next week I'll be posting about Silver Cloud, the last of Pantone's Top 10 color selections for women's fashion for Spring 2011!
info about and photo of Lavender via Viable Herbal Solutions

Model Jessica Stam's Living Room designed by Rafael de Cardenas, photo by Roger Davies via Elle Decor

photo by Ngoc Minh Ngo via House Beautiful

Wisteria Halter Dress from Anthropologie

from left to right: photo and Lavender Icing Recipe from Martha Stewart, photo of beautiful Hydrangeas by Eric Piasecki via House Beautiful, photo and recipe of Lavender Lemonade via Sunday Suppers


photo and table centerpiece ideas and DIY project from Martha Stewart

 Rainy day accessories- Clear Bubble Umbrella from Urban Outfitters, Rain boots via Rainbootsonline 

look from House of Holland via Style.com

Home Library designed by David Kaihoi, photo byNgoc Minh Ngo via House Beautiful



*Click on image to shop Lavender!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...