Saturday, May 28, 2011

This Week: The Unofficial Start of Summer


And just like that it's Memorial Day Weekend! This year is flying by, isn't it?! As of this weekend, it officially feels like Summer. We have left sunny South Beach and checked into my mom's house in the suburbs for the weekend. Our plans consist of lots of lounging, BBQ, a graduation party, splish splashing in the pool and visiting with friends. So excited to have three whole days off! What are your long weekend plans?! I'm excited to wake up to a big breakfast made by my mom!! So this week...
1. Daily Candy and NPR released Summer Beach Reading lists, I'm not sure if I'll read any of these but perhaps you'll find it useful if you're stuck on selecting a light easy beach read;) 
2. I watched The Hangover 2 and was terribly disappointed:( I figured it would not live up to the first, why even try? Have any of you watched it? Thoughts?
3. Sofia Coppola is getting married!! 
4. Am craving some delicious Rum Punch, it's so yummy that it sneaks up on you, doesn't it?! Bobby Flay's Rum Punch recipe sounds delicious:) 
5. Am about to start reading The Happiness Project. Have any of you read it? Will let you know how it goes:)
 Have a safe, happy, looooong weekend!!! xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...