Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall 2011: Emberglow Pantone 17-1547



It looks like Coral Rose and Honeysuckle had a baby! It's Emberglow, one of Pantone's Top 10 colors for Fall 2011, isn't it pretty?! And I love the name too!! The color reminds me of a Cameo ring my babysitter wore almost everyday when I was a little girl. Its surprisingly cheerful for Fall and will look absolutely lovely with grays and browns. A deeper version of that melon-pink I raved about this summer, I think emberglow is absolutely lovely! Here it is in fashion, interiors and a little shopping guide you might find handy if you're inspired! Is it one of your favorites? Have you any emberglow pieces in your Fall wardrobe or design wishlist? I'd love to know!

 photo of a lovely dessert via Le Monde de Tokyobanhbao

 lovely photo from Trendy Traveler via Pinterest

photos from Lonny Magazine


woven scarf from Forever21, Essie's California Coral nail polish via Apothica, Marc Jacobs Coral bag via Matches Fashion, cupcake wrappers via Koyal Wholesale

look from Paris Fashion Week Street Style via Marie Claire



 
Pop Rocks necklace - rough Agate on gold plated chain via Tigerlily Dream on Etsy

lovely Vitra ad via Yellow Trace

Peony wallpaper from Urban Outfitters

Emberglow Pantone 17-1547





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...