Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall 2011: Happy Halloween

image via pinterest

I don't know why but for the first time ever I am not that excited about Halloween:( Are you excited about Halloween this year? Are you dressing up tomorrow? I decided not to dress up this year but I am going to visit my niece and nephew tomorrow evening to take them trick or treating so it'll probably really feel like Halloween then. 
So now that Halloween is almost behind us we're two shakes away from Thanksgiving! Yay! I think I will attempt to make this cake this year. But before I get all excited about Thanksgiving I will be focusing a lot of my energy into my sister-in-law's Baby Shower! Am in planner mode so now it's just a matter of executing the concept. Hope you have a great Halloween!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...