Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fall 2011: Happy Thanksgiving!

photo and lovely head dress via The Trend Boutique 

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! I hope you spent it with family and friends you love! I am thankful for so many things! Especially my wonderful husband, my family, my amazing friends and for all of our health and happiness! 
I still cannot believe it's the Saturday after Thanksgiving! Can you believe it? Can you believe how fast this year has passed?! We're a blink away form Christmas and New Years, I don't know where the time went. They say the older one gets the faster time passes by, it's a scary thought when you worry that half of your life might have passed:( Forgive the melancholy, I just got back from watching The Descendants, you should check it out, especially if you're in the mood for a good cry. I am in love with the headband in the photo above, I wish I could get away with wearing something like that to Thanksgiving dinner, too much? I did get to finally wear these earrings (in the photo above). I got them in NYC for a couple of bucks and absolutely love them! Have spent the weekend relaxing and spending time with family and friends. We are headed out to our friends house for homemade pizza and s'mores by the fire pit (I am so excited!!). Hope your weekend is amazing and long!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...