Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's Valentine's Day!

photo and quick recipe via cupcakeproject

Hello there! I'm sorry I've been missing in action:/ I have been off on big and little adventures and just returning to reality but did not want to miss the opportunity to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!! Do you have any Valentine's plans? The Mister made reservations at one of my favorite restaurants so we'll be heading out in just a bit. Before I go though, I wanted to share this recipe I found via cupcake project for the cupcakes in the photo above! You can make just two of these in your microwave!!!! In less than 10 minutes! Why not whip up a quick little dessert?! Have you ever "baked" in your microwave? Please let me know if you try this out, I'd love to know how they turn out!
Hope you spend your evening in great company! 

Love, 
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...